Thursday, 10 September 2015

Does Protein Worlds Slender Blend actually work?

Hello everyone!

I'm sure most of you social media addicts have already came across Protein World Slender Blend. Celebrities are raving about it all over their Twitter and Instagram pages but is it really worth the hype?

As my holiday to Ibiza was quickly approaching I thought I might as well find out for myself. I ordered Slender Blend in Vanilla flavour, although I am a chocolate addict I thought the vanilla would mix better most things. Also I had heard it tasted similar to vanilla ice cream which was a bonus!



I was really happy with the delivery and packaging. Arrived early the next day with everything neatly packed in a box. How lovely is the personalised card!?

The general idea is you use this as a meal replacement twice a day the have one proper meal. It is ridiculously hard to keep up with this as sometimes circumstances do not allow you to do so I didn't stick to this 100 percent. I was still eating healthy with the occasional snack and I found that this still worked well for me.

The overall taste is sweet, not a problem for me because I have a sweet tooth but other might find this over powering. I would mix 4 scoops of protein powder with water or make myself a smoothie. My smoothies mainly consisted of either strawberry or raspberry as they would create my favourite flavours. Protein World also provides you with recipes you can try, I once tried protein pancakes... 
not bad!

Know for the main question, Does it work? From my experience it worked for me. Obviously the key to any weight loss is a healthy balanced diet. I am by no means a health freak but I still try to eat everything in moderation and whilst using Slender Blend I was more careful about my food choices. Another bonus is the shakes would make me feel full because of the protein. Because of this it felt easier when trying to cut down a bit on unhealthy foods.

Have you ever tried Protein World products?

Ellie



Ellie Victoria Follow my Blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've yet to try it but I'm glad that it worked for you! Thank you for the recommendation dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ellie Victoria. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig