Sunday, 29 March 2015

A picture speaks a thousand words

Seeing as I am new to the blogging scene and this is my first post, I am going to begin by giving you an idea of what my blog is going to be about. Simply I intend to make a fun blog about fashion trends, projects, beauty and skin care reviews and just generally my own opinions on well anything and everything? I see myself as a very creative person and that is what I want to show on my blog! :) I thought the best way to introduce myself to the blogging world would be by posting a few Instagram photographs that show my interests.

University fashion projects, Summer holidays, Gorgeous smelling perfume, Photography and Pretty nails with a ring. Yes I would say this collage pretty much sums me up. (Although I do love my hair, make up and skin care that is all to come in my blog!)

Ellie Victoria Follow my Blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ellie Victoria. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig