Recently I have chosen to stop being as lazy and start a new healthier lifestyle.
I used to dance all the time but since starting uni and having a part time job it was hard balancing everything. Anyway I decided its time I started concentrating on involving fitness and healthy eating within my daily routine.
Whilst searching online I decided to have a look at Holland and Barrett.
There was a penny sale on so basically I bought one product and got the other one for a penny. So worth it! The penny sale is still on at the moment so if you go to their website you can have a look at all the differant items available. I purchased these products for a kick start because I have heard a lot of great things about them.
Most people have heard about green tea and all the benefits you gain from drinking it. Shocking to some I don't drink tea, most of my friends constantly drink tea but the only time I've ever had tea is if I'm dipping biscuits in it. Not saying I would never try green tea, I might really like it but when I noticed the Super green tea tablets I thought they where deffinetly worth a try.
Along with healthy eating and exercise these tablets work perfectly! I drink a full glass of water twice a day for best results! I believe that they really give me a boost without needing to drink a lot of tea like I know most people do. So if you want to try green tea but don't like how it tastes then you should definitely give this a try.
I chose to purchase Aloe Vera Juice in the flavour cranberry. I love cranberry juice so I was instantly attracted. You can buy an unflavoured version but I personally prefer this. I have been drinking Aloe Vera juice for just over a month and I have noticed such a difference! I feel better in myself, I have more energy and my hair and skin probably looks the so healthy! This is something I will be purchasing again!
You can choose to either mix a table spoon with a glass of water or just have a spoon full alone, it is recommended to do this 1-3 times a day.
One of the reasons I get excited to go the gym is because I can wear my Nike Roshe trainers. That might sound stupid but they are new and I love new shoes! Plus they are so comfortable and I feel like I am making use out of them by wearing them for the gym. I chose to go with black, just a small hint of grey because they looked a little different. They go with everything! So whatever I wear for the gym I know I can slip these on and they will always look good!
Products
Nike Roshe One Flight Weight £50.00
Have you tried any of the above?
Let me know what you think in the comments! :)
Ellie
♥
Follow my Blog with Bloglovin
Sound like great products. I love drinking homemade made smoothies. Also super healthy. Xx
ReplyDeleteMrsinlondon.co.uk
Thats something I really want to do! Need to purchase a good smoothie maker! xx
DeleteAh I love my Roshe Run!
ReplyDeleteAloe Vera sounds good, I think I'll try this!
Me to they are so comfy and yeah its worth a try! :)
Deletethis is a great post! I've really struggled with getting back into fitness since I've started uni, will definitely be checking out Holland and Barrett! would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)
ReplyDeleteThe Fashion Road
Thank you! and I know it is hard making time for everything but worth it once you can! and sure! :)
DeleteWell this post is exactly the motivation I needed. Have been wanting to start running for a while now but just have no motivation, those trainers are literally dreamy. So, so dreamy :)
ReplyDeleteElle
www.theellenextdoor.com
xx
I'm happy I could help! and I know I'm in love with them so comfortable too! :) x
DeleteLove your Roshes!
ReplyDeleteKirsty | www.kirsty.ws
I'm the same, I never drink tea which is why I find it hard to get into green tea! I might try these out! X
ReplyDeleteGlam night look over at-
hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
// BLOGLOVIN
One of the most up to date and promising normal medications available today is Charlotte's Web Oil. It has a few advantages such are reality modifying for a few patients. find more info
ReplyDelete