Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while been really busy and also went on holiday so wanted to just stay away from social media for a while so I could just relax and enjoy it.
I say holiday I actually went to visit my best friend who has moved to Menorca to become a holiday rep. Absolutely loved catching up with her after what felt like forever! It was also nice seeing where she lives and getting to know people who live and work with her.
Just want to say that Menorca is absolutely beautiful! The area I stayed in was called Cala'n forcat. Although the area seems to be targeted more towards children and maybe couples we still found a lot to do. The picture above is some cliffs where tourists and locals could go to sunbathe and swim. It really is stunning and a must do again if I ever go back.
Although there was not many places to go out and club there was a place called Jimmy Hills bar which is a really good bar to go for a few drinks and have a good night out. They also have entertainment around the bar such as One Direction and Take That tribute bands.
Another place we visited was Casas del Lago Hotel & Beach Club in Carla'n Bosch which was probably my favourite place. This is adults only and is a gorgeous place to relax. Everything is just set out beautifully, they also play really relaxing music so everyone just ended up falling asleep in the sun. If you ever go remember to put sun cream on so you don't burn because it is so easy to fall asleep here. There is also a Bar/Restaurant that serves lovely food and drink. This is a good option if you travel as a couple and just want to take a break.
Soo.. to finish off I had a really nice time in Menorca. It is a beautiful place to go and visit and is most ideal for young families and couples.
Just want to apologise again for not posting in a while. I will be posting more often and plan on future packing posts. I am going to try and go back to and visit my friend again before I go back to University! So hopefully more pictures to come!
What do you think of Menorca?
Thank you for reading
Ellie
♥
Follow my Blog with Bloglovin


Seems like you had a wonderful time! The views are spectacular, and tribute bands sound like so much fun! Lovely post dear and welcome back. :D xxxxx
ReplyDeletewww.romantiquely.com
Menorca looks gorgeous! The water looks so clear and gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteShaguna
gold&hearts
Never been to menorca. Hope your friend has settled in well. It looks pretty.
ReplyDeleteMrsinlondon.co.uk
Pictures look gorgeous! What an awesome place to be a holiday rep for. Sounds like you had a lovely time, it's always nice to get away and take a bit of a break! x
ReplyDeleteJasmin Charlotte
This has just made me want to go on holiday!! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogging award, all details are on my blog :) http://lifewithbbb.blogspot.co.uk xxx
ReplyDeleteLooks like a beautiful place, sounds amazing
ReplyDeletebubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk